Saturday, August 15, 2009

Common Issues Taken Care Of...

Quick Fixes by Kaivarri = PSN ID

*
My PS3 can't connect to the PSN (or I'm having trouble downloading ____, having trouble updating ____, keep getting logged off of _____)
* I switched from HDMI to A/V cables (composite or component) and now I don't get any video
* My controller(s) won't connect/stay connected to my PS3
* My Sony BD Remote doesn't work, what do I need to do?
* I can't get BD Live to work!
* My Downloads are REALLY slow.... (and) I can't get online with my PS3 in college (2 problems, that can be fixed the same way :smileyvery-happy:)
* My PS3 lags when I'm online (this fix is for those with one or more devices on their network used at the same time as the PS3)
* My PS3 Games/Blu Ray movies aren't playing!
* My Blu Ray Movies are choppy, or I don't get any video!!! (This is for HDMI users)
* Oh no!! Yellow Light Of Death!!



FAQ's

* What kind of HDD (internal) will work with my PS3?
* Where did my HDD's space go?
* What Printers are compatible with the PS3?
* What do I need to connect my PS3 to my PC monitor?

Click HERE!!!

No comments: