Friday, March 20, 2009

Resetting Your PS3 Controller?



A few days ago, I called SONY support about my PS3 DS3 controller concerning the battery life going down really fast. The charge was only lasting less than an hour. Now, I know as the batteries do get old and used quite a bit like I do...the battery life does go down. But, tech support offer me a little trick to try before running out and buy a new battery.

1. Plug your controller in the PS3.
2. Use a paper clip to push on the reset button on the bottom of the controller near the top by the USB connection.
3. Notice change in blinking lights as it resets.

And presto, my battery life has increased dramatically. Not 25hrs, but several hours more.

Now you can replace the battery if you want to. It is in your owners manual for the PS3. The rechargeable battery you can buy at your electronic stores or ebay.com.

No comments: