Thursday, June 19, 2008

Getting to the Playstation.Blog from your PS3 Browser

Last month, I was sitting at Best Buy playing with a wireless keyboard on the Playstation 3 and decided to do a little web searching. I was shocked to see the web open open to the Playstation 3 with a Blog as an option. So, I went home thinking there was an update or something. I use Google as my opening home page. And I looked around and it seems they did away with the old Playstation 3 web page that they use to show up. I found the blog and other cool information under the Bookmarks section of the PS3 Browser.

So, here's how...


1. Press Green Triangle Button

2. Go down to Bookmarks and push “X”

3. Under Bookmarks you will See Playstation 3 and push “X”


And here is where you can get some information about new games, news, and the Playstation.Blog. It's nice getting information from the source rather than the rumor mill out there.

No comments: