Monday, June 22, 2009

Who Ya Gonna Call? GHOSTBUSTERS!!!


I bought the game and returned due to some of the things I read on N4G.com about the comparisons with the xbox 360 version. Saying there were some serious visual differences.
Well, I couldn't tell right off the bat...but later I did see some of the pics that reminded me what was said(But they a occur for a brief second, NOT the whole game as they would have us believe. The brightness issue really isn't there with the retail version. The only thing that really effect me was the my character back of his head pixelating some when moving. The Xbox360 version did have some errors too when I played it for 20 minutes. I do not want to buy games for my xbox so much, when you have to pay to play online. Just not right.
So, I rented it for the PS3 and was really impressed with the story. I used gamespot.com for their walkthru guide which helps you out at those few sticky spots. I agree with ign.com on this one saying if about some of the issues occuring in the game, regardless of the version. But, surprisingly and impressed with the story of the game. It definitely makes you feel like you are apart of the team in the 3rd movie. The career mode aka campaign is great.
The multiplayer is actually made by another team. It nice to be able to use mics and team up with three others. Allowing friends to join in on the fun in capturing Ghosts.

Please, read some other reviews out there for the game.

I even went to Atari.com for the debate about the PS3 version...was kind of bummed by an answer by one of the developers saying they were not using the full 7 of the SPU's...just 3...dedicating one to audio...while the xbox version does not. So, they could of made this game look more incredible if it was an exclusive. Caliman87 says...Why not make it the best you can for any console? Still is a good game, but come one.

I pretty impressed and regret not buying it due to fear being spread across about some writers on N4G.com

The game is fun to play. Best movie game out there...as if there were any others that were any good. Looking to rent Transformers next.

Ghostbusters is a 4 out 5

No comments: